Friday, October 9, 2015

One Step Closer..

When Matt and I bought our new shades online, I promised to pay for most of them with my piano lesson money which I have in my personal bank account.  He has spent quite a bit of money out of the "Ruwe fund" for the house and since I am the one that really wanted to new window coverings, I volunteered to use my money. He said he would have put our old shades back up, even on our new windows!! I said, "No way!!"

Last night, he asked me to transfer some money to the joint account. I said on one stipulation. I want the shades up before I transfer the money!! I want to make sure they look nice and we don't have to send them back!

He put one up in our bathroom last weekend, but that still leaves six shades that need to be put up yet!

Last night about 8:15, he was putting up the shades in Christian's new room. :) I was happy!

Not only are we getting closer to moving Christian to his room, but he is getting closer to getting reimbursed! I thought it was a nice incentive to get things going around here again!

No comments:

Post a Comment