Saturday, October 3, 2015

Another delay....

I thought we were going to spend this weekend cleaning carpets at our house.  Matt's plan was to go to the store right away Saturday morning, rent a rug doctor, and spend all day cleaning carpets.  We have an event at 4 today, so we would not have gotten the whole house done, but we would have gotten enough done to start moving one certain child to a new room tomorrow.

Matt came home from work yesterday and had a different plan! UGH!

His new thought was to buy a carpet cleaner instead of renting one.  Really?? We have been together for 15 years and are going on our 4th child and he decides we need a carpet cleaner. We should have had one years ago!

So anyway, he pulled up his account on Consumer Reports and looked for the best rated cleaner; it was a Hoover. I then asked him to look at places in town to see if anybody had one. I really wanted to clean my carpets this weekend! NE Furniture Mart and Sears did not carry the one he wanted, so he looked on Amazon. Of course, they had it, but it would take two days to get here.  I don't think he ended up ordering it last night.  I don't think any other place in town would carry this certain carpet cleaner.  I just will have to wait to clean my carpets. :( 

So what are we going to do today instead of cleaning carpets?? Put up our new shades of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment