Friday, October 9, 2015

New Clothes for me??

I have roughly 4 weeks left until my due date and the seasons are changing.

I am in dilemma.  Do I continue to make my current wardrobe work until I have this baby OR do I just go buy some warmer clothes??

I have one pair of jeans that fit, one pair of capris, three pairs of jeans shorts, and some short sleeve shirts. That is it. No long sleeve shirts at all.  I have been wearing matt's t-shirts around the house because they fit and I don't want to wear my good shirts during the day if I am at home. I am also wearing some pre-pregnancy exercise pants and shorts around the house too. They don't fit all the way over my belly, but they do cover some of my belly, so they work! That is about the extent of my wardrobe right now!

Again, do I continue to make my small wardrobe work or just give in and get some warmer clothes for four weeks?? I don't think it's going to stay warm until November....

No comments:

Post a Comment