Friday, October 16, 2015

Blood results from this week

I just called my midwife to see if they could give me my blood results from last Wednesday. I talked to a nurse and she looked them up for me.  She said my platelets were 97,000, which is down 9,000 from last week!!! They have never been under 100,000 and they do not want them to go under 100,000! My midwife is out of town right now, so I guess I just sit and don't cut myself on anything! I go and see my midwife again next Wednesday, so I am sure we will draw blood again and talk about a game plan if they don't go up.

They really don't want them below 100,000 for delivery, which I don't plan on doing anytime soon. But I know they want to watch them to make sure they stay where they should be.

My hemoglobin was 11.2, which is the range where I have been this entire pregnancy.  They don't want this to go below 11.0, so I am close there again.


No comments:

Post a Comment