Friday, October 23, 2015

First Night on Steroids

Ok, so my first night on steroids did not go well. I am supposed to take 20 mg in the morning and another 20 mg at night, which I did yesterday.

Unfortunately, I was wide eyed from 3-5:30 am this morning. At least I had some contractions to time from 4-5:30 am; I don't know if this was necessarily good or not. It gave me some time to think about what I needed to get done around here yet for the baby.  I thought maybe I should at least buy a diaper bag and get that put together for the little guy!

I was sooo tired when I got up this morning.

Unlike most people who go on steroids, I get the joy of staying on them for awhile and not tapering off of them within a week or so. I will probably be on these until the baby is born, which could be at least four weeks.  Hopefully they will work and these platelets will go up!!

Hopefully I can catch up on some sleep this weekend! And some housework!

No comments:

Post a Comment