Saturday, October 17, 2015

Making Extra Waffles this Morning. :)

Courtney has been begging me to make waffles for awhile now and today, I thought I would grant her request and make some. I don't make them very often because they usually take quite awhile. I have two waffle irons, so I can only make two at a time. We have quite a bit of time on Saturday mornings, so I thought it would be great chance to make some for everybody.

I made the first batch and it only made four waffles, so I made a second batch and it made four more.  By the time everybody was done, I had a thought. Why don't I make a third batch and put them in the freezer for when we have a newborn at our house??

So I did! Now we have some frozen waffles to eat later!

I really need to make some casseroles too! I know people have mentioned that they are scared to bring us food when we have our baby because of our crazy diet, so freezing main dishes ahead of time might be a good option for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment