Wednesday, January 11, 2012

We are done at 1:15!

Wow, I have never been done with school by 1:15 before!

We worked all morning and started again right after lunch. There just always seems to be so much to do! It doesn't help that we had to finish language arts from yesterday and we read a chapter ahead in our readers. Or looked up the Santa Sophia church in Istanbul because it was built in the 500's. (we are finally done with the Roman empire in history, onto the Byzantine empire!)

My goal was to get it done as early as possible. I have a kitchen to clean, get some sanity to back, a boy to put down for a nap, and a meal to make. Plus AWANA tonight.

When we were done, I told Megan to go play with her sister nicely until 5:30. :)

Maybe I should put Christian down and enjoy my peace and quiet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment