Sunday, January 1, 2012

My goal for 2012...

not to hit our medical deductible!!

We had met it last year and have been paying 10% of everything for the last month or two.

Last night, Christian was coughing terrible and I knew we already had a prescription for antibiotics at the pharmacy.

I looked at Matt and said, "Do you think we should go get his antibiotics today, tomorrow it will be full price." His response was, "YES!"

I called them in and Matt went and got them. I think $2 is much better than $20!!! It was about 8 pm last night.

We told the girls that if they were going to break anything, they needed to do it last night.
Unfortunately, they didn't.

Now we are on to a new year. I know we are going to spend some money at the doctors, but really, can we only make it half way or even less to our deductible, instead of all the way this year??

No comments:

Post a Comment