Tuesday, January 3, 2012

PE Class

I have to admit, I was a little leery about our new schedule. I don't always like change, but I think this is for the good.

This morning I got the kids up early, got them breakfast and dressed by 9 am. If you know me, this usually doesn't happen til about 11 am when we have nothing going on in the morning.

But this morning, we started school at 9 am! (ok, it was more like 9:10, I'm not sure why it took Megan 10 minutes to brush her teeth!)

I taught Megan and Courtney and Christian played. This lasted until about 11:30. And it worked!! I wasn't always sure what the younger two were doing, but they were being good. Even when they locked themselves in the bathroom!

We had lunch and then headed over to Prarie Life for the homeschool PE class. There were about 3 moms other moms there, I guess there weren't many kids there today because of the break. There were 10 in Megan's class and about 8 in Courtney's. I stayed and watched and was very glad my kids were smiling and having fun. They even came out saying, "Mom, I want to come back!" Alright! That is exactly what I wanted.

Now I need to drop my gym membership and sign up for homeschool learning center classes and I think we are set for the spring semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment