Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pantry is stocked again!

I spent the entire time this morning getting groceries. You know it's bad when your husband says, "When are you going to buy us some more food again? I am tired of eating toast for breakfast." I had planned on going out today anyway.

I had Megan and Christian with me this morning while Courtney was in preschool. Somewhere in the middle of the store, Megan says, "Mom, why don't we eat everything in our pantry before we get groceries again? We always keep buying more." Maybe we should Megan, but stuff is also on sale this week! We can't turn down a good bargain, can we?

We were leaving Sam's and the lady who was at the door looked at Megan and said, "No school today...or are you homeschooled?" Megan responded with, "I am homeschooled." The lady, Marcey, said, "Good for you." I responded, "Yes, I enjoy having her home, I feel like I can actually raise her myself." She just smiled. Ah, that is sometimes all I need to keep going!

Speaking of school, I should get started. I didn't think groceries would take all morning, I thought we would get some groceries and then come home, do some school,have lunch, and then finish it this afternoon. But it didn't work that way and I should've known better. Now we get to do school all afternoon. :) AWANA is tonight, so I better get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment