Wednesday, January 4, 2012

More Dance Class

A couple of weeks before Christmas, I got an email from Megan's dance teacher. Megan had been selected to participate in an extra dance for her recital, due to her ability, determination, and whatever it takes to be picked as one of the top eight dancers from the studio. :)

I told her teacher that Megan would be able to participate in this extra dance for recital. I thought it would be a great opportunity for Megan to work with kids at her level and it would challenge her a little bit more. I think she enjoys dance this year, but she doesn't talk about it or wear her dance uniform everyday like she did last year. I don't feel she is as "into it" as she has been in the past and I wanted something to give her an extra boost, I think this did it! She was all grins when I told her she had been selected and I didn't even know her teacher was doing this !

Anyway, I got another email from her teacher yesterday telling us when the extra rehearsal would be- Tuesdays 12:15-12:45! Do you know what starts at 1 pm? PE Class at Prarie Life!

So now we will be eating lunch around 11 and getting to her dance studio by 12, it's about 5 minutes away, so it's not very far. She will have rehearsal til 12:45 and then we are off to PE class!

Wow, as much as I don't like things back to back, it might work out ok! Her instructor didn't say when it would start, but I'm going to put it in my schedule anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment