Sunday, January 8, 2012

Laundry

1. If we ever go to the zoo again and Courtney decides to collect rocks, feathers, and acorns and decides to put them in her pocket...remember to clean her pockets out before the clothes go through the washer!

2. Why do I always end up with socks with no matches? And no, my washer is not eating them.

3. I love that I can shove my washer full of clothes and be done with laundry in about 4 loads!

4. I wish somebody would put clothes away. I don't mind washing, drying, or even folding them, I just hate putting them away.

5. Why does Christian love his new train pajamas that he is constantly getting them out of the dirty clothes pile in the laundry room and bringing them to me?

6. A clothes chute would really be helpful in this house. I pick up dirty laundry from six separate piles upstairs and bring them all downstairs. If I had a laundry chute, everybody could stop making these separate piles and the laundry would just magically appear in the laundry room. (do you think this chute could sort laundry too??)

7. Why do my girls keep wearing those dresses that are "wash on gentle" all the time? Oh yeah, they are girls! I don't think they know that these take a separate load!

8. And because this is me and I must end on an even number, I must think of one more thing....hmmm, not going to happen.

ok, here is #8, a day later. Christian likes to play this game while I am folding clothes. I pick up a piece of clothing and he tells me who it belongs to. mama, dada, sisters, or if it is his, he will tell me what is on it. (tractor, choo-choo, ball). it's pretty fun for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment