Sunday, January 29, 2012

One down...

We have been very fortunate this winter, nobody has gotten sick....until today.

Courtney woke me up at 7:30 and said, "Mom, I feel like throwing up." So lazy me, I sent her to go find her dad who was in the basement. I said, "Go find your dad and he will get you a bucket." I rolled over and went back to sleep. Yes, a proud parenting moment.

She must've found her dad and a bucket because not too long later, she was curled up on the couch, bucket in hand, watching a strawberry shortcake movie.

I eventually got up and started to feed the other two kids breakfast. About 9:50, I decided that Megan and I would go to church this morning. Courtney hadn't thrown up yet, but she needed to stay home. Matt said he would stay with her, so I volunteered Christian to stay at home too.

After church, I called home and Courtney had thrown up a little bit while I was gone. It didn't sound like too much. I took Megan up to the mall for lunch and we came home.

I walked into the house and Courtney wasn't on the couch, so I asked Matt where she was. He said that she went up to bed. I went upstairs and she was sound asleep in her bed! Poor thing!! Matt said she just wasn't her usual self this morning.

Now, hopefully nobody else gets it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment