Thursday, January 26, 2012

Feels like Saturday

Today feels like Saturday, even though it is only Thursday.

We had AWANA last night, so we got to bed late and therefore, we slept in today. :)

Matt took today off of work, so he helped get the kids up and when he helps gets the kids up, then I can stay in bed! I think I was the last one up today at about 8:45 am!

Then we all move downstairs for breakfast and now it's almost 10 am and still nobody is ready for the day.

It's ok though, we're not in a hurry. We have to get some school done with Megan and she has dance at 4:15. I can also finish school tomorrow if I need to, I only have lesson plans for 4 days.

I have also been having a reading lesson with Courtney everyday and I think she's getting it! We have been working on sounding out words and she is starting to recognize words, we're so proud of her! I think once she builds some confidence, she'll take off reading!

I see the weekend in sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment