Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Communication in our house :)

Today I had to laugh. I was upstairs in my sitting room, which is off the master bedroom, and Megan and I were working on my computer. She has been working on this biography of her grandma for about four weeks now and it just needs to get done. :)

In the meantime, Matt is in the basement working and Christian and Courtney are playing on the main floor.

Before long, I receive a text message. I was already texting one of my friends, so I just assumed it was her, but it wasn't. It was Matt and he was saying that Christian was calling me. I didn't hear anything, so I kind of kept working with Megan.  I responded to Matt and told him I was up in my sitting room.  The next text I got from Matt said, "He's in the bathroom."  Then yet the next text said, "Probably needs his bottom wiped."  Ah, I got it!!

I ran downstairs and sure enough, he was in the bathroom on the main floor of the house and he had gone #2 and needed his bottom wiped.

I laugh because I was at one end of the house and Matt was at the other and texting was the only way to communicate.  The bathroom that Christian was in is right above Matt's office!! No wonder he heard him hollering before I did!

I don't believe this has ever happened before!

No comments:

Post a Comment