Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Who else does this??

I saw this article and it made me laugh.

http://www.eatright.org/kids/tip.aspx?id=6442465420

The title is "Say no to cookie dough" and it talks about no matter how good the cookie dough is, there is always a risk of eating raw eggs. It says not to lick the beaters or spoons and wait until the cookies are fully baked before digging in. Yep, I know this and I know there is a risk of getting sick, BUT come on, who else does NOT listen to this warning and eats the cookie dough anyway?? I thought so...:)



Makes me want to go make some now...too bad I can't have cocoa anymore. But who says I just can't make the dough and enjoy that....

PS If you make the cookies with flaxseed instead of eggs, you don't have to worry about getting sick!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment