Monday, April 7, 2014

Big Stuff happened this weekend!

We got some things accomplished during the last two days that we have been waiting at least 6 months to do!

1. Matt FINALLY bought himself a new cell phone!! This means that I got his old one.  If you were around me much, you know that my phone fell off our van last May and the entire screen was cracked. I have been using this phone for almost the last year WAITING for Matt to buy himself a new one.

It is very different using a phone without a cracked screen! It's actually nice. :)

2. I got Megan's 10 year picture taken (5 months after her birthday), our family picture taken(18 months after our old one), and a new sibling picture taken (15 months since the last one!) I have been bothering Matt about this since about Christmas and he wasn't too thrilled about it, he said, "As long as I can wear jeans and don't have to get dressed up!" Ok, it's a deal!!!

We got new ones ordered and now I can cross that off my list!  They should be back by Easter, so I can hand those out along with our school pictures! (Yes, I know you usually hand out school pictures in the fall, but we didn't get them taken until about December and then didn't get them back until the middle of February. We're a little late with this all this year!!)

The children did not get homework done this weekend nor did they clean their rooms.  Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment