Monday, April 28, 2014

Chef Christian!

Lately, I think "Chef Christian" thinks he really knows what he is doing in the kitchen.

Today I was trying to go over math with Megan and Courtney was being relentless about having a snack.  She kept picking sugary snacks and I am really trying to cut her back on them.  She kept throwing out ideas right in the middle of the lesson and I was getting a little irritated at all the interruptions.  Finally she decided that she was going to make an egg in the microwave and she was going to do it herself!

I knew she couldn't do it herself, so I said that she HAD to wait for me to finish with Megan and THEN I could help her, so she did. Finally, I finished math and I started helping Courtney with her egg.

No sooner had I done that, then I turn around and see Christian standing by the stove.  He had the little skillet on the burner that we use for scrambled eggs and he was cracking himself an egg into the pan!!! AHHH!

I finished with Courtney, helped Christian, and they all had their eggs!!  I think I need to teach a little patience in this house!! Luckily Christian cannot reach to turn the burner on, but I bet he would've done that too!!

And yes, he does have an apron he wears when he helps me cook!! And he loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment