Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Early morning wake up call!

It is 5:30 am and I hear this from Christian, "Mommy, come cover me up!" And he's not asking nicely, he just yells from his bed.  I decide not to reply because I am still half asleep. I hear it again,   "Mommy, come cover me up!" Do I yell back or go cover him back up and not wake anybody else up??

Yet one more time, "Mommy, come cover me up!" I pull myself out of bed and go in there and tell him to stop yelling! I cover him up and say, "Now go back to sleep! It's still bed time!! "

Not even five minutes later, I heard, "Mommy, I have to go potty!" Again, yelling to me!
I yell back, "Then go. You know where it is!" I am not getting back out of bed!

He comes into my room and goes to the bathroom.  He comes out and comes to the side of my bed and very nicely asks, "Can you cover me back up again?"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(And I never did get back to sleep! Of course, he did!)

No comments:

Post a Comment