Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Need some sleep??

We had a really late night Sunday night. We didn't get home from a party until about 10 pm, which means the kids didn't go to sleep until around 10:30 pm.

Yesterday, Christian did fine all day and about 3:30, we left to go do errands. When we got home around 6, I noticed that Christian was asleep in his carseat.  I took him into the house and put him in the chair.  I assumed that he would wake up for supper. 

This didn't happen. We tried to wake him up many times, but he wouldn't budge. Around 7:30, Matt just took him up to bed.  He was still sound asleep.  He didn't eat supper, didn't go potty, and he still had his jacket on.

We all went to bed and wondered if he would sleep all night or if I would have a visitor.

I had a visitor at 1:30 am.  Christian was wide awake! He came into my room and wanted something. I sent him to the bathroom and then sent him back to bed. I was not going to entertain a 3 1/2 year old at 1:30 in the morning!

Unfortunately, I think he laid awake in his bed awhile, but he eventually went back to sleep.

I woke him up this morning at 7:45.  He slept for about 14 hours, minus what he was up in the middle of the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment