Sunday, January 12, 2014

Are we all well?

Today we had no more puking and was I thankful!  Megan just laid around all day and the later in the day it got, the better she got.  She drank all day and actually ate some food tonight and kept it all down! Yippee!

Christian is 100% back to normal. He was my grocery shopping helper this afternoon. :)

I moved all of his stuff back into his bedroom this afternoon. (He slept on my floor the last two nights.) I cleaned his room and gave him freshly laundered sheets and pillow cases. 

Courtney has an immune system of steel and usually doesn't get sick, even if everyone around her is sick.

Matt and I, well, it may hit us yet!

Hopefully we will have no interruptions tonight and we will all sleep the entire night through!


Here's to a new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment