Sunday, July 1, 2012

Naptime!

Today Matt went to go help his brother do something and left me here with the kids. Being Sunday afternoon, I didn't feel like doing much.  The girls wanted to watch a movie, so I said sure!  They put in "Sleeping Beauty", I made some popcorn, and we all settled down to watch.

Everybody watched the entire movie except for me.  What did I end up doing? Falling asleep on the couch! Christian was on my lap, or somewhere near, most of the time.  I should have really put him down for a nap, but since I was so tired, I was just lazy and didn't put him to bed.

When Matt got home, I was waking up and he asked, "Did Christian get a nap?" I replied, "No, but I did!"

For the record, I don't think I fell fast asleep, I was still aware of what was going on around me. I just had to rest my eyes for a little bit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment