Saturday, July 28, 2012

Repeat after me!

Christian's langauge has exploded lately. He is getting to the point where he will repeat everything you say.  He repeats what the girls say too. I notice that when nobody is even paying attention to him, he is mimicking what we say and do sometimes.

Just today, I heard, "watch out"

He has also said, "sorry mommy," "please (or peas), and "thank you."

He likes to call me mommy lately and I don't quite know why.

He has also begun pretending with his toys! This has helped a lot. He will now sit with his trucks and cars and play with them and he will be occupied with them for awhile. I have been waiting for this moment. No more chasing him up the stairs because he is bored or trying to get him out of my pantry after he's pulled all my spices out.  Now he will get two cars and drive them around, hook tractors and wagons together, and play! I am a happy mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment