Saturday, June 30, 2012

Fun with Dad!

Some fun stories about dad!

1.  We had some Omaha Steaks delivered yesterday while Matt was at work. They were from his company, which was very nice. He has been working some extra long hours lately, so it was a very nice thing to do!
In the bottom of the cooler, there was a big bag of dried ice.  Do you know what you can do with dry ice?? Matt did!  A.  You can put it in a bowl of water and watch is bubble all over.  B. You can blow up pop bottles (yes, he did!) C. You can put it in a cup of grape juice and then you have carbonated grape juice!

2.  I went out for supper last night and left Matt on supper duty with two children who are allergic to everything. Courtney wanted sausages and panacakes, so I told Matt how to do it.  I told him to use apple sauce instead of oil in the pancakes, so instead of using regular apple sauce, he used strawberry applesauce! The kids thought pink pancakes were pretty neat!

3.  Usually on the weekends, Matt has been taking Courtney for bike rides around 7 am.  They usually ride around Lake Zorinksy and come home. Today, I didn't know where they went. 
When they got home, Courtney informed me that she had went to the grocery store and got donuts! I said, "Courtney, you can't have donuts." She said, "Daddy let me....and it was chocolate too!!"  Ugh!

4. Now they are sitting in front of the TV playing video games.

I think Matt will get the "super-cool dad" award for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment