Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Back to School?

I really think my girls are done with summer. Either that or they're tired of being stuck in this house because it is over 100 degress out! They just could not entertain themselves today, and it has been this week for the last week or so!.  Their playroom is closed because it is a disaster, so I mention they could work on that, but of course, "we don't want to." That is fine with me, but go find something to do and stop irritating each other!

I don't plan on starting school until after Labor Day, which is still over a month away! I am still getting things ready for school and I am still enjoying my break!

I would consider starting school, but when we do read-alouds, we really need to not break our weeks up. We are planning a vacation in the middle of August and I don't really want school started yet.

But you know if I actually said, "We are starting school today," I'm sure they would take back what they said!  I could consider finding some workbooks for them to do, just to keep them busy until school starts.  Or this heat could let up and I could chase them outside!!

No comments:

Post a Comment