Saturday, July 28, 2012

Goals for Today

1. Renew my Nebraska State Teaching Certificate

Even though I am not teaching right now, I don't want to let this expire! I have done my two classes necessary to renew it and today, I went online and filled out the application and paid my money.

Not only did I have to do that, but I also had to request transcripts from two separate colleges. You know how difficult it is to find a button that says, "request official transcript?"  It took me awhile and then I found out that cost me another $20!  Really though, this is a lot cheaper than letting my certificate expire and then having to take even more classes later.

2.  Get Courtney's birthday invitations ready to go. I have the paper and I just had to get it put together on my screen and print them out.  I think we are going to have to get some more ink before I print them out. Can anyone guess what kind of party she wants? Of course, Penguins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment