Saturday, July 14, 2012

I did it!

Matt has been asking me for about six months to make him some steamed broccoli.

Last night, I did it!  And no, it was not hard at all!!!  Just about as hard as putting chicken in a crockpot and turning it on!

Since we have been trying to new things around here thanks to Courtney and Christian's new diet, this is now added to our list of "new foods."

I tell everybody that this is much a diet for me as well as for them.  Since I am in charge of dinner and grocery shopping around here, I have learned a lot in the last month. I have tried many new recipes and have figured out how to cook gluten-free, egg-free, milk-free, citrus-free, and peanut-free.  And honestly, I think we are eating a lot healthier. Now, can we keep this up when we are officially done with the diet???

No comments:

Post a Comment