Saturday, July 18, 2015

Reorganization!

I have many projects swirling around in my head and today I accomplished ONE!

I cleaned my office! I have not done this for a very long time and since school is going to be starting soon, I needed to get this done.  I was able to put away all last year's homeschooling books and get our new ones out. I organized all the girls' school papers from last year and filed them away.  I went through all my file folders and threw away what I don't need anymore and reorganized what was left into new folders.  I also gave the girls their stuff back that was in my office! They had been in there working on a literary journal one day and left ALL their stuff in there, this includes a table tray (Courtney was using it as a desk), a chair, notebooks, and any other supplies. 

Along with reorganizing things, I also threw away a LOT of papers, folders, old health papers, etc. that I don't need anymore!

I feel much better now! I told the girls that their bedroom is tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment