Friday, July 10, 2015

A Day at Home!

As much as I love being out and about and seeing friends, I also love a good day at home!

We had nothing on the calendar for today, so I declared it a "Let's catch up on housework" kind of day.  My kitchen was getting out of control again (we have done three loads of dishes since last night) and my laundry needed some TLC too!  I am still getting things washed that need to go back to the camper, which also needs to be cleaned out and put in storage! I need to find my kitchen island yet and sweep the floor.  Things do start to bother me after awhile!

The kids also enjoy a day at home. They have been very busy today playing legos, reading, etc.  Currently, Megan and Courtney have decided to write a paper again, so they are typing their stories out on the computer. Christian kind of does his own thing.  We also managed to get some math done this morning too!

The kids were asking me yesterday if we could go swimming today, but I haven't heard them ask once today, so I will not bring it up! They seem to be entertaining themselves quite well!

No comments:

Post a Comment