Thursday, July 9, 2015

Dentist Visits!

We are continuing our tour of doctors around Omaha.:)  Today, Christian and I had dentist appointments.  Everything went well! No cavities for either one of us, but Christian did have lots of plaque buildup.  Matt has been letting him brush his teeth on his own and not really double checking when he is done. The hygienist said things could be better, but no cavities, so that is good.

My appointment also went well.  She told me to keep doing what I am doing and try to be extra vigilant, especially since I am pregnant and am more susceptible to gingivitis.

I made more appointments in December for us. We will have a newborn at that time, so hopefully little baby boy will sleep while us four (everybody except dad) gets their teeth clean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment