Monday, July 27, 2015

Oh sleep! I miss you!

Why did I sleep so well for so long and now I can't get a decent night's sleep for anything?? I have been up at least 2-3 hours for the last three nights! Last night, I couldn't even get to sleep until at least midnight! What is going on??

But it's not just me that can't sleep, apparently Christian can't sleep either because he was in my room at 3 am looking for a train flashlight! I had no idea what he was talking about, so I sent him back to bed.  About 20 minutes later, I heard him get up and go to the bathroom.  Last week, this boy was up for two hours from 3-5 am! He turned his light on and was actually playing with his toys at that time!

I am not uncomfortable yet from being pregnant, but maybe I am not wearing myself out enough since we have been home for a week. We haven't been outside much and we haven't gone swimming either.  I don't know! Hopefully things will turn around and I can get a good night's rest soon!!

I have to add that whenever I am awake, baby is awake too! Yes, it's fun to feel the baby kick at 3 am, but go to sleep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment