Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What happened??

Christian was doing really good, up once a night at about 4, he would eat and go back to sleep all within about 10 minutes.

Not anymore!!!

The last two nights, we've been up at least twice.

Here is what happened last night:

He fell asleep in his bouncy seat while we were having supper about 7. He was still sleeping when we put the girls to bed at 9, so we just moved him and his bouncy seat to his pack n play and said good night- no diaper change, no pajamas. I figured he'd be up anyway in a few hours and I would change him then.

1 am Christian wakes up. I get him up, change his diaper, put his pajamas on, and nurse him.
1: 49 he lays back down and goes to sleep.

4 am Christian is up again, but this time, he's happy. Of course, he's been sleeping since 7 pm!
It is not time to be happy, but time to go back to sleep. I get him up, nurse him, and lay him down. He is still not content. I nurse him again and again (maybe he's still hungry?)
5:23 he is back down and sleeping.

7:15 alarm goes off to get up and get Megan off to school

I was up over 2 hours with Christian last night. Something needs to change! (But I'm not feeling too bad this morning, wait til about 5 pm tonight and I'll start falling asleep). I barely remember Matt leaving this morning, probably because I was sleeping!

My girls slept through the night at 8 weeks, we're about 10 weeks and still up twice, maybe he's just growing?? He's been sleeping quite a bit during the day lately and not eating as much. Last week, he ate all the time. Hopefully it's just a short phase and we'll get through it here shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment