Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Enjoying the Weather!

It was so nice today, I had to take the kids outside!

Matt put the training wheels back on Megan's bike and it is now officially handed down to Courtney. She wanted to ride it today, so we went off on a walk. A really long walk.



We walked/ rode all the way to the park and back. It took awhile!



We were probably quite the sight coming up some of these hills. I had one hand on the stroller and the other hand pushing Courtney up the hill.

When I was about ready to be done with it all, a neighbor drove by who had kids about 3 years apart and said, "I remember doing that exact same thing!" and then kind of laughed. Ok, I'm laughing too. But I don't know if I'll attempt that again for awhile.

Courtney did a great job riding her bike (on flat surfaces), Christian was good, and we all had a good time outside!

1 comment:

  1. We had a great luch. always enjoy those times we can grap lunch together! Hope the girls were glad to have their dresses back!

    ReplyDelete