Thursday, August 19, 2010

But mom, everybody else is doing it!


Ever since school started, Megan has been BEGGING me to let her wear tennis shoes with a dress. Honestly, I don't really like the idea, but she kept saying, "but so and so does it." Today she has PE and has to wear tennis shoes and she was refusing to wear shorts or capris.
I just gave in...and I don't think it looks that bad. What do you think?
(Of course through all this, I remember how I would wear nothing but dresses to kindergarten and 1st grade. I would even wear shorts underneath my dresses so I could hang upside down on the monkey bars, how can I make her wear shorts/ capris when I never did??)

2 comments:

  1. Ya thats a good question!! It was dresses with you but you had to wear shorts so you could play on the monkey bars!!!

    ReplyDelete