Tuesday, August 24, 2010

We made it half the night.:)

I got Christian to sleep in his bed last night! I was amazed!

BUT at 2:08, I woke up to somebody crying. :(

I pretty much knew this would happen because whenever he slept in his pack-n-play, he would wake up at 2, if he slept in his swing, he would sleep all night.

I went in there and rocked him and put him back down. He woke up again, rocked him again and put him down again, woke up again. Now I'm getting frustrated because I'm getting used to a full night's sleep and I'm tired! Finally I give in and nurse him. I rock him again and put him back in his bed. He still won't stay asleep. Finally I give up and put him in his swing! I turn it on and I go back to bed. It's 2:30.

I told myself I would give him a couple of minutes to fall asleep and then go back in and turn the swing off. That didn't happen, the swing was still on when Matt left for work at 6:30 am!

Maybe tonight we'll make it all night, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment