Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Christian and Courtney's Statistics

I took Christian in for his 2 month check up on Monday.

He weighs 14.1 pounds and is 24 1/2 inches long! (90% for both)

I looked back at my girls, and this is what they both were at 4 months, not 2.

Yikes!

He got 3 shots and did really well.


Courtney also had her 4 year appointment.

She weighs 34.6 pounds and is 41 inches tall. I think she gained 4.6 pounds this year and grew about 4 inches! She had to get one shot while we were there, but she did good. Of course, her leg hurt all night and she's NEVER getting a shot again! (Courtney's words). I told her she doesn't have to get shots for another 2 years, hopefully she'll forget about it by then. :)

I take Megan in for her 7 year checkup in November, I'm anxious to see how much she's grown! She also has a shot to get, but we won't remind her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment