Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Mr. Cranky Today

I haven't had a cranky baby for about a week, but today it seemed like we were back to square one! From about noon til 7 tonight, Christian wouldn't stay asleep and the later in the afternoon it got, the fussier he became. I had him to sleep quite a few times, but he would not stay asleep. He was soooo tired, but just would not settle down and when he would get to sleep, he would wake up screaming at me in about 10 minutes. This is what happened before I put him on the Prevacid. We were doing so good! I had a baby who would sleep and was happy! I'm not sure what happened today. (I have been giving him his medicine twice a day for the last two weeks, so we didn't skip a dosage to make him act like this.)

Finally about 7 tonight, I gave him some more Prevacid and he acted better almost immediately.

Tonight, I gave the girls baths and Matt was taking care of Christian. When I was done, he was sleeping on Matt's shoulder. I have a feeling he is going to sleep for a VERY long time tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment