Sunday, August 8, 2010

I didn't want to eat anyway...

I thought I would give this post that title because that is exactly what I was thinking as we were having lunch today.

Like any other typical Sunday, we stopped at CiCi's Pizza afterwards to have lunch. We had to make a quick stop at Walmart on our way there (we're still trying to find tennis shoes that fit Megan and ones that she likes). Christian was kind of fussy in Walmart, so we knew he would need to eat first thing when we got to CiCi's.

We got in, we paid, and I sat down to nurse Christian while Matt, Megan, and Courtney went and got drinks and food. Matt was even nice and brought me two pieces of pizza! I got a couple bites while I was nursing, but that is about it. I fed Christian half way and put him back in his carseat, thinking he would be content a little bit and I could eat. I finsihed getting my one piece down and he's fussing again. Ok, fine, I will finish feeding you. The rest of my family is on their 2nd trip to the buffet already.

I feed Christian and as he is finishing up, I look down, there are yellow spots on my pants, one as big as a quarter or so! Mr. Christian was pooping and it was leaking onto my pants! Since he is sideways when he nurses, it ran right out! Off to the bathroom I went to change his diaper, his clothes, and maybe salvage my light khaki pants!

When I got back, Matt was eating dessert and the girls were finishing up. I hadn't even started yet! Luckily Christian was happy now. He ate, he pooped, what else does a baby want? I put him in a carseat, told him how much trouble he was causing me, and went off to eat! Finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment