Thursday, August 12, 2010

Going back to the doctor...for me this time.

For awhile now, I have had tingling sensation in my wrists, I contribute this to nursing. This happened when I was almost done nursing Megan and Courtney, except with Christian, it began about a month ago. It always goes away when I am done, but I have 10 months left with Christian!

Well now, the tingling has moved up my arms up to my shoulders and into my hands and fingers! I just want to shake it out, but it doesn't help. This morning, it has already started and it's hard to even lift my arms above my shoulders. This isn't going to work when I have three children to take care of, especially a baby who needs to eat and who likes to be held.

I am heading to the doctor today, pretty sure it's carpel tunnel or something like that, but I want to get it checked out.

(Actually I was out at the bus stop this morning telling another couple moms about it and they said they had carpel tunnel when they were nursing too, they gave me some exercises that might help, but I'm still going to the doctor!)

No comments:

Post a Comment