Monday, August 9, 2010

Slept all night?

Was that right? Did Christian just sleep all night? I think he did!

We were over at Uncle Chad's last night and about 9, I fed him and he fell asleep. I put him in his carseat so we could take him home. By the time we got home, he was sound asleep, so again, we just put his carseat in his bed. Why interrupt the little guy??

About 3:30-4, I woke up and see if he's still alive because he's not fussing to eat. Yep, still alive and not awake. So I go back to sleep. About 6, I wake up again, and still, he's not awake, but he's making noises. About 6:20, I see his eyes open and he is still buckled into his carseat from last night!

I get him out, change his diaper, and feed him (mama isn't use to going all night yet!). Now he's rustling in his bed, he usually goes back to sleep, so we'll see what he does.

Wow, I could get use to this, but did he sleep all night because he was in his carseat and upright, so his reflux didn't bother him??? I wonder.

By the way, Chad and Matt moved Matt's big desk downtiars last night so Christian has his own room! It is no longer the office! The next step is to find some curtains I like (or some material to make them) and to paint the room. Then the crib will go up and he's moving in! I am pretty excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment