Friday, July 2, 2010

Thursday's adventures

Some things I did yesterday (but didn't get to blog about it last night):

1. Went grocery shopping with 3 kids! Ok, so my mom came along otherwise I don't think I would've attempted this! The last time I went was the Tuesday before I had Christian, so it's been about 3 weeks. Our fridge was empty, we should be well stocked by now!

By the time I got done, I was exhausted! Again, I am only 3 weeks postpartum, I had to sit down for awhile when I got home.

2. I decided to take milk completely out of my diet. Mr. Christian has been fussy here and there lately, one night, he screamed at us from 6-9 pm! I'm going to take it all out for a couple of weeks and see if he improves. I'm not sure if it is milk, hunger, naptime, etc. You just never know with newborns! But with history of MSPI in my family, it's my first thought!

3. I was very happy with Christian Wednesday night/ Thursday morning. He was only up once! I put him to bed about 9 and didn't see him until 3 and then again at 6:30! I'm not sure if he'll keep this up, but I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment