Friday, July 2, 2010

Dear Mr. Christian...night time is for sleeping!

Dear Mr. Christian,

Night is a time for sleep, not to be awake! You have been doing so well lately, what happened last night??

We had him out and about yesterday afternoon and about 7 last night, he just crashed. Shortly later, he woke up and just SCREAMED at us, Matt got him back to sleep and he was still sound asleep at 10. I woke him up, fed him, and put him down for the night.

I thought I wouldn't see the little guy until at least 3 or 4, but he was up again at 1! Ok, not so bad, but then he was up again at 3:30 and didn't go back to sleep until 4:30! I think since he had been sleeping since earlier in the evening, he wasn't tired anymore. And when he is awake at night, he just lays in bed and grunts. So, every minute or so, I'm rolling over and putting his pacifier back in his mouth. I would rather listen to him sucking on a pacifier than grunting!

Back to sleep he goes...finally. But we are back awake at 6:30. I change and feed him and put him back to bed. I try to go back to sleep, but he starts grunting again. Mr. Man, go to sleep!! He finally did go back to sleep until about 8 or so. I got him up and changed and by 8:45, he was begging to eat again. Ok, ok, I give up. I feed him and he's been sleeping again since about 9.

If only I could go back to sleep!

Let's fix this tonight, I'm tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment