Tuesday, July 13, 2010

No more private lessons...

I took Megan to dance today and she started class with just her and her teacher.

I had a little situation with Courtney so I had to take her out in the hall a bit (we were watching Megan), when we came back, there was another girl there dancing with Megan!

I asked the instructor afterwards and she said that this girl, who was probably a year older than Megan, was her preschool class helper and the instructor asked her if she wanted to join the class.

I think this will be better for Megan, I think she liked being by herself, but yet she didn't. I think she felt pretty good about herself today; the teacher had Megan show this new girl the dance. She said, "You be the leader Megan, you know this already."

Now she will have somebody to dance with on Friday!

1 comment: