Saturday, July 3, 2010

Much Better!

Mr. Christian got my message!

I got him to bed around 10 last night (after standing outside doing fireworks with the neighbors for awhile). I didn't see him until 3:30 and then not again until 6:30! I like this schedule! (except that once he is up at 6:30, he is up for awhile, which means I am up for the day).

Now it's about naptime for him, hopefully he'll take 2-3 hour naps like yesterday, he was a much happier boy!


On a side note, Matt has decided to start taking each of his girls out for breakfast on Saturday mornings. Today is the first day and him and Megan are "trying" to leave. Matt was up early and Megan was up at 7, they got dressed, then Matt couldn't find his shoes. Once he found them, they were ready. They then went to leave and the van won't start!! NOOO, I need my van!
So now he is moving her carseat to the truck and hopefully they can get off to some daddy/ daughter bonding time! Next week he'll take Courtney.

We have a neighborhood 4th of July event at 10:30, so hopefully they'll be back by then.

1 comment:

  1. Matt will never be sorry for the time spent one on one with his kids!

    ReplyDelete