Monday, July 12, 2010

Dance Class


Since I know some of you are wondering, Megan absolutely LOVED dance class today.

When I talked to the instructor last week, she said it was a pretty small class, so I assumed it had 2 or 3 kids at least. NOPE!

We showed up today a little bit early to get her signed up and when it got to be about 12, nobody else had come. I asked the instructor if there was anybody else in her class and she said no. Megan was the only one! She said that usually the City of Omaha (who puts these classes on at community centers) requires that there are at least 6 kids in a class, but the instructor didn't seem to care! She still gave Megan a class.

Here's what we get: Megan gets PRIVATE ballet lessons for 45 minutes each day, five days for $25!!

I stayed there with Megan today and she was giddy the entire time! The instructor said she has perfect feet for ballet and complimented Megan the entire time. She said she has lots of potential and picked up everything very quickly! She was impressed! (I don't know if she was just saying this, but it was very nice of her!)

I asked her if it was ok that she just taught Megan and she was great with it! So, we are going back tomorrow for some more private ballet lessons!

If anybody is going to be in Omaha Friday around 12, she will be performing the dance she is learning this week. If not, I will be taking plenty of pictures and hopefully some video!

Megan is already begging me to sign her up for dance this coming school year!

1 comment:

  1. I sure wish i was closer id sure be there!!were is this at that u take her to!Give her a hug from me for doing sooo great!

    ReplyDelete