Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Oh Courtney!!!

I couldn't believe my youngest daughter this morning.

Courtney is not a big cereal eater, so she a usually has a cheese stick or applesauce for breakfast. Today it was a cheese stick. She got one and sat down in the recliner. After a little bit, she started compaining that she didn't like it, that it was gross, and that she didn't want to eat. I insisted that she eat it because she likes them and that is why I bought them! She keeps going on and on and on (maybe seeking some attention here...)

Anyway, I get up and go into the kitchen and I turn around and I see her drop it on the floor! She says, "Mommy, my cheese stick fell on the floor and now I can't eat it." Courtney Grace!!!! Where did you learn that??

I said to her, "You purposely dropped that so you wouldn't have to eat it," and I sent her to her naughty spot right away! She knew she was caught! After her three minutes were up, she did admit to me that she dropped it on purpose! I told her that that was her breakfast and she is not getting anything else for breakfast or a snack. She just grinned and said, "ok." Little stinker!!

No comments:

Post a Comment