Thursday, July 15, 2010

Goal for Today

After dance class today, we NEED to clean the girls' bedrooms. (and the hallway leading to their bedrooms!)

I have come to the conclusion that they like them messy!

I think they like their rooms when they are clean because they have more room to play, but once they get everything out again and the floor is covered in toys, they leave it and move onto another room.

I have also come to the conclusion that they are especially messy this summer. I don't think they were this bad during the school year when Megan was at school. We have been home most of the summer and all the girls have done is played. They have kept themselves entertained quite well, but at the expense of the house. There are toys in every corner of every room, including the master bedroom.

Matt and I are trying to come up with a system to get the girls to clean up their mess, without the whining, complaining, and crying.

I know what is coming this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment