Saturday, July 31, 2010

Should I or shoudn't I?

After finding out yesterday what the doctor had prescibed for Christian to put on his ezcema, I am a little concerned. It is a steroid cream and after doing some research online, I found out that you are not supposed to use it on babies under 3 months old. Christian is not even 2 months old yet. And since it is a steroid, it can have many side effects. In addition, I'm leery about putting a steroid cream on my babies face.

Would you wait until 3 months to put this on? Would you use it at all?

It is not supposed to make the ezcema go away, but just temporarily clear it up and not make it look so bad.

Or we can try other things that don't involve medication, like changing detergents, keeping his face clear and dry, changing soaps, etc. I think we'll try this for a month and see if it gets any better.

1 comment: