Wednesday, July 7, 2010

All Signed Up!

Megan is thrilled! She is signed up for dance AND swimming lessons!

Matt stopped by the community center yesterday and got Megan signed up for swimming lessons. I feel bad that we are doing evenings AND that we are doing them at an indoor pool, but I think it is for the best. I know outdoor public pools do them in the evening, but they are further away from our house and I don't want to be sitting out in the heat and bugs with a 6 week old.

I also called to sign her up for dance, but the lady said to just come a couple minutes early next Monday to sign her up. She said it is a small class, which is great. I just want Megan to try it and MAYBE we can sign her up for dance during the school year.

When I told Megan this, she ran upsairs and put her leotard and tights on and started dancing around the house- she is excited!!!

1 comment: