Thursday, July 22, 2010

How long will it take me to pack?

We are going camping this weekend, but how long will it take me to pack for 5 family members?

Do you think if I start today I will be done by tomorrow?

One our sister-in-laws volunteered to come over and spend some time with the girls today so I could get started, but I really think I'm going to get out and do some errands. That oil light on the van won't go away. :)

I might also get some groceries and do some other things,but really, I do need to pack sometime....maybe I'm delaying this because I think it will be hard taking a 6 week old camping in 90 degree heat, I'm very thankful we have an air conditioned camper, I just don't want to sit in it all day and watch the other three go jet-skiing. I'll find something to do and maybe it just won't be as hot as they think...

No comments:

Post a Comment